Intelligent Scheduling (iSchedule) is a volume and capacity planning module designed to capture your available employees and their skills, map your work requirements, and schedule the right people for the job.
Intelligent Scheduling provides managers with complete control over the skills and labour requirements of their team during a working day, week or year. Using iSchedule, managers can hand-select or automatically schedule the right employees to the right job at the right time – and for the right price.
iSchedule has been designed to create optimised schedules for your business. Using a list of your available employees, including temporary staff, and their relevant skills, the system will map them to your work requirements. This is based on parameters which are configured based on the objectives of your business, for example, minimum cost or minimum overtime
The key features of iSchedule include:
- Defining tasks and constraints, and allocating the exact number of tasks for each given day.
- Ability to automatically amend schedules as the level of work varies.
- Monitoring the rota for any changes such as absence (holiday, sickness), or changes in the work requirements.
- Automatically update the schedule by assigning other employees or agency staff to fill the gaps caused by absence or changes
- Rotating members of a team though job types, supporting the fair allocation of work.
- Placing certain individuals on particular shifts, the system can then schedule additional staff around their required pattern.
Scalable Scheduling Solution:
iSchedule has been designed to be a completely scalable solution for your business. Additional sites, departments, positions and pay rates can easily be added at any time.
iSchedule can simply and quickly determine the contracted hours for a given period, and compare it to the hours that have been scheduled to work, providing a variance for managers. It can also provide detail on how many employees clocked-in late for a certain team, department or site.
iSchedule is a truly intelligent system – it learns from changes made to a rota and will get more efficient and effective the more you use it.
Targets can be loaded into the system and set against specific shifts, such as “each employee can pick & pack 100 products an hour”. As teams get assigned to these shifts, the system can learn a team’s productivity over time. As team members change, the system can extrapolate individual member’s productivity rates.
Dynamic Scheduling will take into account a range of variables that are deemed relevant, such as time of day, a day of the week, time of year, the type of task and many more. These can include hundreds of factors to determine a productivity value for a given team or an individual.
Tasks set can be vague and encompass a number of activities, or be highly specific and targeted to a particular activity.