Our Managed IT Service puts us in control of your core system. We will provide pre-configured and tuned servers and maintain them over an agreed life-cycle. Active monitoring combined with weekly and monthly maintenance plans ensures a smooth operation, backed by mission critical support packs from the server hardware vendor.
Managing your requirements – right through from initial installation to on-going support/maintenance and upgrades – we can source, configure and set up all required infrastructure to support our integrated Intelligent software suite.
Our Managed Services department is staffed by Microsoft qualified system analysts ensuring all supplied systems and hardware are configured to the highest standard and supported quickly and effectively in the event of hardware failure.
Our engineers have years of experience supplying and installing IT infrastructure, so you can rest assured any hardware sourced and configured is perfectly suited to the requirements you specify.
This service can be tailored to suit, but typically includes a choice of Dell or HP servers, McAfee anti-virus, active remote monitoring, off-site database backup, Windows and Intelligent Systems patching. This level of support from us minimises cross-vendor issues and provides much higher system up-time averages.
Benefits of our IT Services
- Sourcing of hardware to meet your exact requirements
- Bespoke configuration – systems configured with you in mind
- Quick and painless installation by trained engineers
- Integration with existing hardware
- Remote monitoring and management:
- Monitoring of servers, all Time and Attendance terminals and access door controllers, with email alerts
- Weekly system health checks
- Monthly Microsoft patching
- Anti-Virus with monthly updating
- Remote application of updates (usually carried out by the customer)
- Automatic off-site backup
- Monthly backup restoration and verification
- Upgrades and replacement of existing hardware
- Business week 4 hour on-site support and maintenance response