For the Construction sector, co-ordination is crucial to ensure all project details can be successfully communicated to staff, from builders and electricians to surveyors and designers.
With customers such as Taylor Woodrow, MacTaggart and Mickel and Hart Builders (part of The Cruden Group), our workforce management solutions have been developed to ensure the effective management of site workers and proactive management of site health and safety, including access control for your contractors and site visitors.
- Benefit from:
- The ability to record 24/7 rotas, from permanent staff to zero hour contracts
- Ability to record CSCS qualifications
- A centralised and flexible system, allowing for storage of multiple sites
- Robust clocking terminals specifically designed for construction workers
- Mobile clocking terminals, easily movable from site to site
- Optional 3G clocking terminals for sites with a lack of data
- Fully integrated Access Control solutions for doors, turnstiles and barriers
- The ability to record and locate visitors and contractors at all times
- Comprehensive and automatic fire reporting
- Direct export to payroll
- Automated alerts to supervisors of anomalies e.g. late clock-in/early clock-out, absences