Sales Account Manager
We are expanding our Sales team and we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the business. As a member of our successful sales team, you will be representing a dynamic, growing software company focused on actively managing part of its 500+ client base.
You will use your experience to proactively manage a set base of existing customer accounts through a blend of consultative selling and acting in a Trusted Advisor capacity. You will be responsible for upselling supporting products and services into existing customers through face to face presentations, webinars and over the phone. You will also be presented with the opportunity to extend the Capita Workforce Management product suite into wider business groups, where the company currently has a small foothold.
If you have a proven sales track record in Account Management (2-5 Years), are a self-starter and love working in a dynamic environment, then Capita Workforce Management is the place for you.
· Prior experience in technology/software sales, preferably selling into HR, Finance and IT leadership (C- Suite level)
· Proven ability in managing the sales cycle from start to finish, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
· Ability to demonstrate a complex software solution
· Excellent verbal, written communication skills
· Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
· Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
In this role, you will need to;
· Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Capita Workforce Management
· Establish new business prospects through self-generation activities, and the conversion of sales leads
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of the solutions we offer including their functionality, capabilities and USP’s
· Maximise sales revenue, encompassing hardware, software and professional services, delivering 100%+ of agreed booking / revenue target
· Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data through a CRM
· Act in a Trusted Advisor Capacity to your account base.
· Provide support for marketing activities and events
Capita Workforce Management is a leading developer of workforce management solutions to an extensive array of clients across the UK. We provide tailored/custom solutions focused on driving employee productivity, comprised of;
· Time & Attendance
· Access Control
· Human Resources
· Workforce Scheduling
· Job Costing & Task Analysis
Our customers include large and small enterprises across all industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, government, education, finance, and energy. Capita Workforce Management is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capita Plc and is headquartered in Swindon, Wiltshire.
To apply, please email your CV & a covering letter to Alex.Shaw@Capita.co.uk or call +44 (0)7710505752