Junior Account Management Apprentice
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive apprentice to join the existing Account Management team. You will be responsible for supporting the Account Management and Online Divisions by liaising with existing customers to resolve day to day system queries and upselling additional products and services where appropriate.
Capita Workforce Management is expanding our Sales team and we are looking for a Junior Account Manager
As a member of our successful sales team, you will be representing a dynamic, growing software company focused on actively supporting part of its 500+ client base.
You will be keen to start a career within a Sales environment by combining administrative and revenue generating tasks. You will be responsible for supporting the Account Management and Online Divisions by liaising with existing customers to resolve day to day system queries and upselling additional products and services where appropriate. The candidate must have a willingness to develop an understanding or the Capita Workforce Management product set and on occasions demonstrate this to customers via webinars.
If you have a willingness to start or extend, a career in sales support, are a self-starter and love working in a dynamic environment, then Capita Workforce Management is the place for you.
In this role, you will need to:
- Provide support to the Account Management and Online Divisions.
- Liaise with all Capita departments to help assist our customers.
- Be confident and willing to talk with customers
- Identify opportunities to upsell the Capita products and services
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data through a CRM
- Act in a Trusted Advisor Capacity to your customers.
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Ability to learn new software products and be comfortable to talk about this via telephone and webinars
- A good telephone manner, with clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple customers at any one occasion.
- 12 months sales experience or desire to develop a sales career.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Keen to start a career within a Sales environment by combining administrative and revenue generating tasks.
- Willingness to develop an understanding or the Capita Workforce Management product set and on occasions demonstrate this to customers via webinars.
- Grade A*-C or 9-4 in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications)
During the apprenticeship you will complete a Level 2 Customer Service Diploma through our training provider. You may also complete the following additional training:
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (if required)
- In addition, all apprentices will complete an Employment Rights and Responsibilities booklet (ERR) and develop and record a range of Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS).
Possibility of permanent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Office is based in Swindon.
- Salary between £15,000 and £16,000 annually.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
How to Apply
To apply for the Junior Account Manager Apprenticeship, please click here and complete the application.