We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing sales team.
The Role: As a member of our successful sales team, you will be representing a dynamic, growing software company focused on growing its portfolio of 500+ clients, initially focusing on acquiring prospects with an employee count of 100 – 250 employees. You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to identify and manage prospective clients. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Capita Workforce Management as a means of managing employee productivity across all industry verticals, in a highly competitive marketplace.
If you have a strong sales track record in either an account management (5+ Years) or new business sales role (2+ Years), are a self-starter and love working in a dynamic environment, then Capita Workforce Management is the place for you.
You will have:
• Prior experience in technology/software sales, preferably selling into HR, Finance and IT leadership (C- Suite level)
• Proven ability in managing the sales cycle from start to finish, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
• Ability to demonstrate a complex software solution
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills
• Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Bachelor’s degree
In this role, you will need to;
• Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Capita Workforce Management
• Establish new business prospects through self-generation activities, and the conversion of sales leads
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the solutions we offer including their functionality, capabilities and USP’s
• Maximise sales revenue, encompassing hardware, software and professional services, delivering 100%+ of agreed booking / revenue target
• Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data through a CRM
• Coordinate and direct appropriate pre-sales, professional services and other support resources to successfully deliver solutions to clients
• Provide support for marketing activities and events
Capita Workforce Management is a leading developer of workforce management solutions to an extensive array of clients across the UK. We provide tailored & custom solutions focused on driving employee productivity, comprised of;
• Time & Attendance
• Access Control
• Human Resources
• Workforce Scheduling
• Job Costing & Task Analysis
Our customers include large and small enterprises across all industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, government, education, finance, and energy. Capita Workforce Management is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capita Plc, and is headquartered in Swindon, Wiltshire.
To apply, please send your CV & a covering letter to: Alex.Shaw@capita.co.uk