Business Development Executive
Hours: 40 hours a week
Salary: Competitive + Commission + Benefits package
As the Business Development Executive, your duties will include;
- Timely follow-up and accurate qualification of inbound inquiries and marketing campaign responders.
- Outbound calling; Working with sales representatives to design and implement outbound calling campaigns into Target Accounts and Named Account lists to identify qualified leads and generate meetings
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the Organisation through use of Internet, databases and Linkedin to effectively identify new targets for sales and marketing.
- Gain insight on target Organisation’s decision making through phone discovery; identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Microsoft Dynamics (CRM).
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Recognise and understand a prospects critical business issues
- Maintain a high number of outbound calls into prospects each day to enhance the prospects knowledge of the Capita WFM products and services
- Attend sales meetings and training as appropriate
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic, proactive and self-starter.
What’s in it for you?
As part of the Capita Group, you will receive a competitive salary structure, bonuses, career pathway and a benefits package.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com