Capita Workforce Management is part of Capita PLC and we are both committed to supporting local and national charities and organisations. We are currently in a two-year charity partnership with the Alzheimer’s Society. We have worked closely with Alzheimer’s Society to outline some key partnership objectives, to support the charity’s work in uniting against dementia. These include:
- Working to make 50% of our employee base Dementia Friends
- Supporting innovation in dementia research and initiatives
- Raising £500k over the course of the two-year partnership
- Becoming a dementia-friendly business
For more information on the Alzheimer’s Society, please visit: www.alzheimers.org.uk/
Charity selection process
Our corporate charity partner is chosen by our employees following a four stage process. The first step is asking employees for nominations, we then contact the top 15 nominated charities directly to discuss the next stage.
Other ways we support charities
- Our employees participate in and run local events in support of charities of their choosing and take part in volunteering opportunities.
- We run a matched funding scheme in which we donate to local projects that our people have decided to support.
- We run a central payroll giving scheme – an efficient way for our people to give money to their chosen charities.