Store and manage all your HR records in one easy to use program
Intelligent HR enables any small, medium or large size business to electronically store and manage a variety of Human Resource management information in a single software application.
Our Intelligent record keeping systems provide users with a centralised single database. Multiple managers can access this information using passwords that govern Data Protection issues and restrict user access and edit and delete options.
Real-time reporting can flag issues of the day, week, month and year covering any aspect of appraisal, discipline, sickness or absence management. The product is highly configurable enabling you to store a wide variety of information which is governed by rules, sets and workflow practices unique to your business.
Intelligent HR stores a wealth of information on every employee. Customers can utilise the full scope of information or simply use the ones required.
- Personal data, next of kin and medical records
- Holiday, sickness and absence records
- Document management
- Remuneration:- vehicle, pensions, benefits and salary
- Education, skills and training records
- Appraisal and discipline records
- Safety equipment and uniform management
- Job history
- Intelligent HR can enforce that certain criteria is mandatory when enrolling an employee. Without this data enrolment cannot occur
- Photographs can be stored on Intelligent HR and photo ID Cards can be produced
- Employees can be attributed to a particular department or cost centre within the business if desired
Templates are easily customisable in content, look and feel for different areas of the business; with companies often using two or three forms of a template dependent on the employees status i.e. full time, part time or agency.
HR document management
Intelligent HR offers a document management tool to record and store relevant employee documentation. A document can be scanned and then stored in the Intelligent HR database.
Contracts, driving licenses, proof of ‘Right to Work’, certificates of competency and other Human Resource documents can be archived on the system.
Stored documents can then be retrieved at any time from the system eliminating the need to keep extensive paper records on every employee in your organisation.