Store and manage all your HR records in one easy-to-use program
Intelligent HR enables any business, of any size, to electronically store and manage a variety of Human Resource management information in a single software application.
Intelligent HR provides authorised users with one centralised database. Multiple managers can access information using passwords that govern Data Protection issues, restrict user access and edit/delete options.
Real-time reporting can flag issues of the day, week, month and year covering any aspect of appraisal, discipline, sickness or absence management. Additionally, Intelligent HR is highly configurable, enabling you to store a wide variety of information, governed by rules, sets and workflow practices unique to your business.
Intelligent HR stores a wealth of information on every employee and you can utilise the full scope of information or simply use what’s required;
- Personal data, next of kin and medical records
- Holiday, sickness and absence records
- Document management
- Remuneration:- vehicle, pensions, benefits and salary
- Education, skills and training records
- Appraisal and discipline records
- Safety equipment and uniform management
- Job history
- Enforce certain criteria as mandatory when enrolling an employee, and without this data enrolment cannot occur
- Store photographs and produce photo ID Cards
- Attribute employees to a particular department or cost centre
Templates are easily customisable in terms of content, look and feel for different areas of the business, with companies often using two or three versions of a template dependent upon employee status i.e. full time, part time or agency.
HR document management
Intelligent HR also offers a full document management tool, enabling staff to record and store relevant employee documentation, as well as the ability to scan documents for storage within the database.
Contracts, driving licenses, proof of ‘Right to Work’, certificates of competency and other HR-related documents can be archived on the system.
Stored documents can then be retrieved at any time, eliminating the need to keep extensive paper records on every employee in your organisation.